At Nueducation, we’re experiencing great and steady growth, and having an amazing 2021 year, expanding our services to where it matters most. If you’re passionate about your work making a difference, read on!
We are hiring the best Business Development Analyst to feed our Business Development team with information to capitalize on strategic business opportunities and increase market share in the Federal Government. Experience with analyzing data and capturing activities in the Public/Federal Sector is a must.
The ideal candidate is ambitious, eager (and able) to use the tools of technology to do a lot more, willing to work hard, and passionate about finding ways to improve. Strong ethics that are not compromised by anything are also vital.
This is the role for you if you enjoy:
Conducting Research – on market insights, business opportunities, industry trends, competing organizations, customer demographics, new technologies, develop improved business strategies, and more. You absolutely love to know everything that is to be known about a specific business lead.
Interpret Data – besides reporting the findings of the research, you use your experience and skills to figure out what the findings could mean for the company as a whole. This means determining whether or not their findings could apply to our company, identifying the specific areas that would be affected, and exploring together with upper management possibilities.
Tracking Records – you love to quantify and qualify your record metrics, track data and statistics on company performance, connections, project’s performance, companies, etc. on a regular basis.
Our successful Business Development Analyst is goal oriented, highly motivated, and able to effortlessly switch between task and priorities. Also, you have mastered the following skills:
- High levels of professional ethics
- Attention to detail
- Adept at facing challenges
- Able to work independently
- Able to maintain confidentiality
Business Development Analyst Requirements:
- Experience working in a Business Development team for an Information Technology federal government vendor is a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Development, Business Administration, Legal, Paralegal, Marketing, or similar.
- Experience in identifying business opportunities in cloud infrastructure, Agile delivery, DevSecOps, Data, AI, and microservices is a plus. Minimum requirement is some experience with IT services for the public/federal sector.
- Advanced knowledge of business development and sales strategies desirable.
Optional Qualifications – great to have:
- Proven ability to increase competitiveness and market share
- Ability to develop and maintain strong customer relations
- Competency in crafting presentations, and writing Request for Proposals (RFP) responses
Our corporate values are:
- The team is greater than one person – we collaborate to deliver what we’re hired to do
- We’re a learning company – that’s how we all grow
- Failure is good, do it fast; success is even better
- We work hard to be outstanding, and we’re compensated above market
- How can we – is a constant – everything is possible
Would you like to make a difference where it matters the most? Apply to be a part of our award-winning team today!