Marketing Specialist (Intern or Fulltime, urgent hiring)
Location: Santa Clara, California
OCBang (wwww.ocbang.com) is an international talent search and consulting startup providing talent acquisition and intelligence services in four global hubs – Santa Clara, Toronto, London, and Beijing. Driven by data technologies, we have achieved ultra-high growth since our establishment in 2018. Our clients are global high-tech giants and startups in social media & entertainment, mobility, eCommerce, and cloud industries.
Our values: Relentless Resilience, Accountability, Growth & Improvement, Win as One team, Pride & Ownership, Diverse & Inclusion
We are looking for a Marketing Specialist (intern or full-time) who is passionate about building new things from scratch and contributing to business growth with relentless resilience. You will have the chance to participate in various roles such as marketing operations, business analytics, technical writing, and even new employee recruiting. You will thrive in a fast-paced startup environment and have the opportunity to be a team leader in the future!
· Develop content for blogs, articles, new product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
· Work with the BD team in identifying clients’ needs and developing related content for advertising campaigns.
· Use SEO best practices to increase sales leads
· Provide product and service introductions to our prospective clients
· Build and optimize lead nurturing programs, and manage leads follow-up process
· Report on leads, pipeline creation, and campaign performance
· Provide suggestions and assistance to improve all aspects of work relating to growth
· Take part in growing the team such as recruiting and onboarding
· Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, data analytics, marketing, business management or related fields
· 1-3 years of full-time or internship related experience is preferred
· Experience in B2B product marketing or marketing operations is preferred
· Exceptional writing, editing, and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem-solving abilities, excellent analytical skills, the ability to multi-task & manage deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Be self-driven, flexible, resilient, and accountable
· Adapt to high-pressure work and be willing to learn and grow quickly in a fast-paced environment