The University of Nebraska at Omaha is seeking an
Assistant Director of Global Partnerships
International Studies and Programs
The Assistant Director of Global Partnerships will seek, develop and nurture lasting strategic partnerships, sponsored programs and grants, and other collaborative educational opportunities to benefit UNO’s Colleges and Schools enrollment and programming development. This position will create the global partnership strategy and align international and local (greater Omaha area) partnership development with university goals in collaboration with the Office of Academic Affairs, Colleges and Schools, Graduate Studies, and Enrollment Management. Provide regular, data-driven global market analysis to inform recruiting and partnerships. They will represent the University by traveling internationally and domestically, and through innovative virtual programming, to meet university international enrollment goals. Reports to the Director of International Programs.
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in working with international audiences and developing partnerships.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills and experience speaking to both large and small groups.
· Proven ability to manage projects effectively, take responsibility and work independently.
· Must be a team player and be able to collaborate in an environment with local and international colleagues.
· Demonstrated understanding of cultural competencies in global engagement with international colleagues and excellent interpersonal skills.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
Salary Information: Commensurate with Qualifications
Get to know the O: https://www.unomaha.edu/about-uno/advantage.php
Get to know Omaha: https://www.unomaha.edu/about-uno/city-of-omaha.php
For more information, please contact email@example.com
To apply, please visit: https://unomaha.peopleadmin.com/postings/13942
Initial screening for minimum qualifications will begin immediately. Detailed review of applications for candidacy will begin on or after 09/28/2021. To ensure full consideration, please apply by the review date.
All interested parties must apply through the UNO Website listed in the ad. Materials submitted directly to this site will not be considered.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, relation, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. UNO is an AA/EEO/ADA institution. For questions, accommodations or assistance, please call/contact the ADA/504 Coordinator (phone: 402.554.3523) or the Director of Accessibility Services Center phone: 402.554.2872). UCTEMP20