Graduate Assistant – Office of Health Security
School of Health and Kinesiology
• Provide general support for the daily operations of the Office of Health Security.
• Work with leadership to develop, implement, evaluate, and enforce policies related to health security at UNO.
• Deliver quality customer and constituent services to faculty, staff, students, visitors, and other stakeholders.
• Assist faculty with research and other research-related activities
• Other duties as assigned
– Enrolled in a graduate program at UNO.
– Holds an undergraduate degree in Public Health or a related field.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly works indoors. Noise level is low to moderate.
All interested parties must apply through the UNO Website listed above. Materials submitted directly to this site will not be considered.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. UNO is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an E-Verify employer.