School of Interdisciplinary Informatics
– Support in tracking research project progress, reviewing deliverables, and completing grant reporting obligations.
– Assist with requirements gathering, data collection, and analysis.
– Develop software systems and participate in all phases of product development lifecycle
– Support investigators in transitioning research to either training or technology products
– Must spend 20 hours a week on campus at lab space.
– Must be enrolled as a student at University of Nebraska at Omaha
– Prior programming experience (ideally html, css & python or equivalent programming languages)
– Passionate about homeland security research and/or willingness to learn
– Strong organization skills and attention to detail
– Conscientious work ethic to meet important deadlines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly sits; may stand, walk. See, hear, speak and use of hands.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Regularly works indoors. Noise level is low to moderate.
All interested parties must apply through the UNO Website listed above. Materials submitted directly to this site will not be considered.
The University of Nebraska does not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, and/or political affiliation in its programs, activities, or employment. UNO is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor and an E-Verify employer.