As an Entry-Level Media Strategist/Planner on our strategy team, you will work closely with Strategists to develop and maintain media plans while absorbing as much media knowledge as possible. In tight coordination with internal teams and partner agencies, you will be responsible for day-to-day maintenance of the account.
Our Entry-Level Media Strategists/Planners are curious, driven, proactive self-starter types who thrive in our fast-paced, results-based team environment. They have a sharp eye for detail and are comfortable taking complete ownership of a process—using their strong time management and organizational skills to complete tasks and meet commitments to our clients and internal teams.
Core responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gathering data to support the media recommendations, assisting in execution of media plans; maintaining media plans and client documents
- Updating client media activity flowcharts
- Preparing purchase authorizations, coordinating input from the Investment group, the client media team, account team, and media sales teams
- Assisting with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Using syndicated research to analyze demographic data and consumer profiles to identify desired target audiences for specific media vehicles, including lifestyles and psychographics
- Collecting data and assisting in writing competitive reports
- Developing media delivery analyses including TV, print, and display campaigns
- Maintaining media vendor relationships
- 1 year of work or internship experience in advertising or media or related fields
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, advertising, or media preferred
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and other programs
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to communicate with clients and vendors clearly, with accuracy and polish
- Strong interpersonal skills and inclination for teamwork and collaboration
- Ability to multi-task, shift focus across tasks as needed, and manage priorities
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.