Who are we: Wholesale alcohol importer, distributor, and producer. Currently focused on expanding our tequila brand, Real Zepeda, throughout the New England market.
General role expectations:
• Conduct detailed consumer research for target market validation and go-to-market partnership/channel identification
• Assist in crafting digital & social media outreach strategy for increased online consumer engagement.
• Assist in defining our data strategies, identify data sources and conduct relevant data evaluation & validation.
• Support company events and promotions
• Some research, data analytics and modeling exposure will be beneficial
• Be curious and creative about navigating new tasks
• Be creative and flexible. You will have the opportunity to work directly with the founder and help determine our marketing initiatives.
• Part-time summer internship, remote with opportunity for weekly in-person meetings.
• This is an unpaid internship, preferably for undergraduate and graduate students majoring in business, marketing, finance and/or technology, but not a requirement.