One on One Learning offers remedial instruction in all subject areas including: Reading, Mathematics, Writing, Language Arts, Science, Social Studies and Test preparation. Programs in these subjects are designed to help students reach their full potential in grades K-12.
We are currently seeking energetic and creative tutors to help students’ level (K-12) in reading and math. A qualified candidate will demonstrate passion for students to learn and be knowledgeable in required subject areas. We will be conducting school programs in the state of Louisiana.
Tutors are responsible for leading one on one or small group lessons that cater to the needs and goals of our students. They often have the following responsibilities:
· Working with students to help them understand key concepts in their individualized curriculum binder.
· Use meaningful individualized activities to help students retain information.
· Help students reach academic goals identified by One on One Learning.
· Provide students with positive and constructive feedback.
· Posses a minimum of 60 credit hours towards an Education college degree
· Have experience tutoring in one or more of these areas:
· Elementary subjects (reading and math)
· Be able to work daytime school hours
· Have a dependable car, an excellent driving record and a valid driver’s license
· Genuinely love to work with children
We are currently seeking well-qualified tutors to work with Elementary through Middle School students in the state of Louisiana.
Reading Grades Pre-K-3
Virtual for this school year.