**COVID-19 HIRING UPDATE** Our partner schools in Arizona are actively hiring for the 2020-21 school year! Our students need high-quality, dedicated educators for the 2020-21 school year, and virtual interviews are happening now to ensure that this is the case. All positions are in-person, however, interviews will be virtual due to COVID-19.
Currently seeking special education teachers to fill multiple openings in achievement-focused, Title I public school district and charter schools in multiple areas of Arizona for the 2020-21 school year.
- For certified positions only: Valid Arizona Department of Education Teaching Certificate or Intern Certificate
- Valid Arizona Department of Public Safety (IVP) Fingerprint Clearance Card
- Demonstrable student achievement gains or comparable results in their current field
- Strong organizational, planning, and implementation skills
- Ability to create a positive, achievement-oriented, and structured learning environment in which all students can achieve at high levels
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire
- Passion for working with families living in low-income Arizona communities
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with students and families
- Belief that all students deserve an excellent education regardless of their background or demographics
- Strength in receiving and implementing feedback and dedication to continuously improving their teaching practice
- Desire to be a member of a strong school community
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Openings for the 2020-21 school year:
- Pre-K Special Education Teacher
- K-8th Grade Special Education Resource Teacher
- Pre-K-8th Grade Special Education Self Contained – Multiple Disabilities/Medically Fragile
- Middle School Special Education Teacher – Resource
- Middle School Special Education Teacher – Cognitive Support
- High School Special Education Teacher (Certification Required)
- High School Special Education Teacher (Alternative Education/Blended Learning School)
Send resume and cover letter directed to Lindsey Hoeppner specifying which position(s) you are interested in. Applications will be reviewed as they are received, and candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. For more information and for a full list of open roles, please visit our website: http://www.oneteacheraz.com/open-roles.
OneTeacher does not charge any fee to educator candidates. As equal opportunity employers, our schools hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability. People from all diverse backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.