We are looking for a full-time Product Content Manager to join our Content Team. If you are someone who thrives off of the energy and enthusiasm of a collaborative team and loves to solve problems, we want to hear from you.
Job responsibilities include:
- Contribute to content strategy for our websites, including research, SEO, and analysis
- Drive an ambitious publishing calendar
- Own content projects from beginning to end: write outlines, work with writers and editors, review content, and coordinate with Design and Engineering to publish content.
- Analyze the impact of our content and iterate on our content strategy
- Provide feedback to writers and editors
- Contribute to the improvement of the Content Team’s processes
We are looking for passionate, creative, and driven individuals. We offer a competitive salary as well as a profit-sharing program that substantially increases your overall compensation over time. The starting base salary for this position is competitive with annual profit-based bonuses starting in the employee’s first year.
- Bachelor’s degree: new and upcoming graduates with a stellar academic background, demonstrated work ethic, and eagerness to learn are encouraged to apply
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Superb oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational/project management skills
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- SEO experience a plus
- Content strategy and/or content management experience a plus
Title: Product Content Manager
Position Type: Full-time
Compensation/Salary: Competitive, DOE
Benefits: Profit-based bonuses; health, dental, and vision insurance; retirement contributions; competitive & flexible vacation policy (up to 6 weeks with seniority); tuition reimbursement program. charitable match & volunteer hours
Our waterfront office is located in downtown Kirkland, WA. Prior to COVID, we kept our kitchen fully stocked, played ping pong and pool, built an impressive collection of board games, and loved interacting with our troop of quirky office dogs. We are working remotely during COVID but continue to find ways to support one another through online activities, such as small group lunches, themed happy hours, and social Slack channels. We’ve even had a few masked-up outdoor gatherings for frisbee golf and apple picking. And yes, those quirky dogs—and now cats!—make occasional virtual appearances. We have opened all positions to be fully remote, so if and when the local team returns to the office, you can join us from anywhere virtually. We hope you’ll consider becoming a part of our team at Optimal.
Optimal’s policy is to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Optimal prohibits any such discrimination or harassment.