Research Analyst 2 – Data and Website Management Coordinator
Oregon Department of Transportation
Social Equity – Office of Civil Rights
Bring your analytical expertise to our team as a data and website management coordinator! In this role, you will provide research, data analysis and support for monitoring, trending and analysis of performance relative to our Office of Civil Rights’ programs for our Urban Mobility Office. Apply today!
We invite members of all diverse communities to join our workforce as we endeavor to best serve Oregonians from every background. ODOT values diversity and inclusion because they are good for Oregon. We believe that by welcoming differences, encouraging new ideas and views, listening to and learning from each other, and providing opportunities for professional enrichment we are better able to serve those around us. We thank you for considering this employment opportunity.
This is a limited duration appointment that is expected to end on or before 06/30/2023. Limited duration appointments are benefits eligible and have a designated maximum length of service. This position has the potential to become permanent.
A day in the life:
- Collect, compile and analyze qualitative and quantitative information and statistical data, collaborating with other agencies and sources for research information relative to workforce development and small business administration.
- Research and analyze business impacts for alternate methods of data collection and reporting methodologies, recommend strategies for success, and plan for the implementation of the solution.
- Prepare information and reports in various formats.
- Collaborate with staff in designing and implementing new or enhanced information systems to maintain and enhance performance of Civil Rights Compliance Tracking (CRCT) system.
- Provide functional and operational support for our compliance tracking system as well as other software and data systems.
- Research and provide data and information to the agency, program participants, stakeholders and the public to facilitate rules and regulation compliance.
- Monitor program outcomes, evaluate results, research and recommend program improvements.
- Provide website research, development, design and support for the Office of Civil Rights’ website and associated databases.
- Provide software and data systems support for Urban Mobility Office projects, field coordinators, program managers and Office of Civil Rights’ staff.
- Maintain the database and system our agency and consultant project management staff and stakeholders use at federal and state levels for performing oversight reporting on performance measures.
- Work is performed in an office environment with frequent contact with stakeholders, contractors, local agencies, public and industry special interest groups required.
- To request a copy of the position description, which includes all duties and working conditions, please email ODOTRecruitment@odot.state.or.us.
What’s in it for you:
- Work/life balance, 10 paid holidays a year, flexible work schedules, competitive benefits packages and so much more. Click here to learn about working at the Oregon Department of Transportation.
- Live, work and play in Portland, Oregon!
What we need:
Three years of experience as a research assistant comparable to the work of a research analyst 1; or two years experience using computer applications to help gather, compile, analyze, and report information and statistical data.
A bachelor’s degree in any discipline that included six-quarter units in statistics or quantitative analysis methods and procedures.
What we’d like to see:
If you have these qualities, let us know! It’s how we will choose whom to move forward!
Note: You do not need to have all of these qualities to be eligible for this position.
- Experience working as a team member in an environment focused on customer service.
- Experience conducting surveys to gather and compile data, analyze results and report results in a logical, clear and concise manner.
- Experience using computerized query and reporting tools and design basic databases.
- Experience using statistical software to edit and tabulate data.
Learn more and apply:
This recruitment closes at 11:59 p.m. on June 28, 2021.
Click here to learn more and to apply! Please note that we can only accept applications through our website.
Questions? Call 971-273-8687 or email ODOTRecruitmentEM@odot.state.or.us.
ODOT is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer