Would you like to work with professionals who are highly motivated and believe in teamwork and have tremendous growth potential? We are currently seeking a Fulfillment Specialist to work in our Lake Forest, CA distribution center. In this role, you will be storing materials, picking, packing, and scanning orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
Ortho Molecular Products is looking to hire a professional Fulfillment Specialist who takes pride in their work and enjoy working in logistics and material handling, are organized and work efficiently.
*Part time position available: Mon to Fri from 11am to 5pm
What you will do:
- Be able to batch print sales orders and prepare them for shipping.
- Pick sales orders by accurately selecting the correct item, lot number and quantity requested on the order and making appropriate notations on the order. Must be able to properly stage the order in lieu of the shipping/packing/invoicing process.
- Perform Scan operation to ensure accurate items were picked.
- Package and invoice orders based on departmental SOPs to ensure product arrives at customer undamaged and as ordered.
- Perform cycle and physical inventory counts as needed.
- Maintain stock in forward pick locations, manage quarantine and back stock areas, and manage inventory accurately in back stock locations.
- Perform supporting function including kitting sealing transfers to support service level needs.
- Receive material following company regulation on truck inspection and receiving procedures.
- Manage supply INV, replenish shipping station supplies and alert management of items that need to be ordered to support fulfillment activities.
- Resolve order issues by handling them to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Be able to inspect products for quality defects and inform the supervisor of any circumstances that may affect the integrity of the raw materials, components, or finished products.
- Additional office cleaning duties as assigned.
- Provide input and participate in continuous improvement project, team, and character meetings.
- Perform responsibilities at defined levels of productivity.
- Maintain a clean, organized, and safe work environment notify management of any issues.
- Know all applicable SOP’s and be able to perform the job duties as outlined in those SOP’s with accuracy and efficiency.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 18 years of age with a work permit, working towards or completed a high school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, memos, emails, SOP’s, labeling instructions, and other materials required. Ability to write legible short correspondence. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization.
- Must effectively demonstrate the ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in written format.
- Ability to add, subtract, and multiply applying mathematical concepts when needed.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding and carry out instructions furnished in written and oral form.
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand most of the time, walk, lift, and see, talk or hear. The employee is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb, step down or balance, and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 55 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job most of the time include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust the focus on a continuous basis.
- Temperature controlled facility. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
Why join our Team:
- $18.00 per hour
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Referral Opportunities
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
- Tobacco Free Campus
About Ortho Molecular Products:
At Ortho, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. Ortho provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves. For over 30 years, Ortho Molecular Products has formulated and manufactured dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health.
If you are looking to join a stable company where you can utilize your skills to make a positive impact, stop working a job and start a new career with Ortho Molecular Products. Apply today!