Do you have a passion for Six Sigma, Lean and improving processes? Here at Ortho Molecular, we are looking to hire a Continuous Improvement Analyst to promote our culture of continuous improvement. This position is crucial to ensure business needs are met through the optimization of our technical system capabilities, increasing efficiency within the organization by implementing solutions using lean six sigma methods, and process improvements.
What you will do:
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts in support of corporate strategic goals and operational business needs.
- Work with all levels of the organization to identify and implement process improvements, find process interactions and dependencies, develop key performance indicators, and clarify business operations.
- Analyze and evaluate existing business processes, both electronic and physical, and identify process efficiency and effectiveness improvement opportunities such as bottlenecks, risks, duplicate activities, compliance to regulations (when applicable), and support process improvement activities in these areas.
- Provides constant, ongoing communication to ensure barriers and obstacles to business process improvement are removed and necessary support is provided.
- Gather and analyze data to determine improvements needed.
- Learn, provide expertise, and apply areas of Lean, Six Sigma, Value Stream Mapping, Continuous Improvement Methods, and other appropriate methods to help identify and solve operational issues.
What We are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education in a related field.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Project Management certification and/or experience preferred.
- Six Sigma Black Belt or Green Belt Certification preferred.
- Significant use of Microsoft Office.
- SharePoint, Navision and ERP systems experience preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Process orientated. Utilizing proven process improvement tools and practices.
- Analytical ability.
- Excellent at organizing and meeting critical timelines.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. as Sponsorship is not provided.
Why Join our Team:
- Above Average Compensation
- Bonus Opportunities
- 401(k) with company match
- Referral program
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- Corporate Wellness Programs
- Gym membership
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
Ortho Molecular Products is a leading manufacturer of dietary supplements with over 30 years of stability and growth. We work exclusively with licensed health care practitioners, helping them transform the practice of medicine through implementing lifestyle medicine and nutrition with their patients.
If you are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today, and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.