All interested candidates will need to apply on our company website in order to be considered for this opportunity.
We are seeking a Sr. Web Developer that will create applications, code for the Ortho Family of websites and ensure overall technical excellence. This person will work with internal teams to design, develop, and maintain architecture while coordinating with other software professionals and developers on projects.
What you will do:
- Develop architecture including security and integration with other cloud-based or on premises systems
- Work within Ortho Project Management structure to ensure project documents are complete, current, and accessible
- Develop client displays and user interfaces including administrative interfaces to maintain web site configuration
- Align Marketing requirements with web architecture to support a growing international business
- Create and test software prototypes; Enable web analytics code for metrics gathering and reporting
- Ensure site remains scalable while complying with performability and security standards
- Produces or updates appropriate design artifacts such as use cases, data flow, sequence, etc.
- Produce or implement testing documents and procedures to ensure quality and error free applications
- Effectively troubleshoots performance issues, advises, and implements solutions. Train end users on website functionality
What we are Looking for:
- B.S. Computer Science/Information Systems/Business Systems
- Expertise in ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, and design/architectural patterns e.g. MVC
- 5+ years of development experience using C# .NET and VB .NET
- 5+ years of experience in web development for both desktop and mobile
- Knowledge of Webservices like REST, SOAP and RPC and other APIs for integration with backend systems like NAV
- Knowledge of CMS (like Sitefinity), TFS, IIS and Web hosting
- Knowledge of Git, TFS, IIS and Web hosting
- Knowledge of ETL transactions for Databases using SSRS, SSIS and TSQL
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
Why Join our Team:
- Health and dental insurance
- Voluntary benefits (accident insurance, disability insurance, vision insurance, etc.)
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus Opportunities
- Referral Program
- Corporate wellness program
- Gym membership
- Ample paid time off
- Opportunity for growth
About Ortho Molecular Products:
At Ortho, we believe that each team member is a valued contributor. Through a teamwork approach, we strive to provide a positive and rewarding workplace that helps our team succeed. Ortho provides a work environment which promotes learning, growth, and the opportunity for team members to challenge themselves. For over 30 years, Ortho Molecular Products has formulated and manufactured dietary supplements that help people achieve their best health.
If you and are looking to join a company where you can contribute your skills and expertise, apply today and start an exciting new career at Ortho Molecular Products.