As a year-round Information Technology/Digital Technology Rotational Intern, you’ll experience a full array of specific business and IT related initiatives in a project-based program, which will take new ideas to solve! The program is a two year commitment and you’ll have the opportunity to work with some of the most innovative programs and brightest minds in the Defense, Access, Commercial, Fire & Emergency sectors, and Corporate environments. Each rotation is 6 months in length, and you will be exposed to business and technology areas such as:
Business Technology Management
Application and System Simplification
Data Sciences & Analytics
… and more!
These areas will provide you with the skills and experiences needed to solve today’s toughest trials. You will also be a key contributor to the success of the Oshkosh Corporation and those heroes that utilize Oshkosh’s products every day.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plans and schedules work activities to complete assignments in their order of priority and to make the most effective use of time.
- Communicate effectively.
- Contribute to a favorable working climate through a friendly manner and cooperative attitude in dealing with other employees and customers.
- Follow established departmental and other required procedures.
- Willingly assists others as necessary to meet deadlines.
- Understand fully the requirements of our jobs and the systems that support us.
- Fulfill these requirements in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Student in a Sophomore standing or greater working towards a bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems (MIS), Information Technology, Business, Computer Science, or Data Science/Analytics or a computer-related program throughout the entire duration of the internship.
- Graduation date of May 2023 or later.
- Remote work will be considered
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Microsoft PowerBI experience.
- Strong curiosity of IT within a Corporate, multi-segment fast paced environment.
- A desire to change the world and help our heroes do what they do.