Title: Image Annotator
Location: Remote/Work from home
Duration: 2 – 3 Months
Flexible Working Hours
About the company
Zen3 is an AI-first, data-driven, cloud-native organization. We work with several leading companies in the world to solve their unique technology challenges. Our customized solutions help our clients lead their industry in innovation, increase operational efficiency, reduce costs, and outdo competition.
About the role
We are looking for detail and visual-oriented individuals to join us in our goal to improve the quality of product for customer in communities across the nation. As an Image Annotator, you will be responsible for quality-reviewing and annotating radiology images for key products. The ideal candidate for this role is a visual learner, has great attention to detail, and is comfortable conducting repetitive work with product image data.
- Utilizing your experience with art and design, use our editing interface to annotate and QA existing labels of medical images with appropriate, pre-defined tags that you will learn during your training and onboarding process.
- Collaborate with the data science team to help improve the annotation interface and contribute your ideas to improve the annotation process.
- Learn basic machine learning knowledge to better understand how annotations are used, allowing you to make more judgement calls on edge cases that may come up during labelling.
- A visual learner who works with precision with large quantities of images OR A student studying photography, art, graphic design and has extensive experience utilizing graphics editing tools (e.g., Adobe Illustrator, Visual Annotation Software), OR A job seeker from various background, passionate with interest / experience in image annotating specific to products
- Detail oriented, quality-focused, and meticulous
- Ability to work autonomously and meet bi-weekly deadlines
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Google Docs, Google Sheets. Candidates with Adobe Illustrator / related graphics editing tool proficiency is preferred
- High School Diploma or above