The Marketing Intern will support the Marketing Coordinator with all aspects of the festival’s marketing, promotions and advertising functions, helping coordinate efforts in, but not limited to, print advertising, radio advertising, television advertising, community awareness, and target marketing.
Elements of the position include:
- Track, collect and organize all press clippings on festival, make copies of individual film reviews and coverage for end-of-fest packages for filmmakers and distributors.
- Maintain press clipping book, log in and keep track of all press materials Assist in distribution of all posters, promotional materials, and print, radio and television ads/promotions.
- Participate in social media campaigns and help update social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, daily Field media requests for film/festival materials, film and filmmaker information
- Help respond to press requests and distribute materials to media who request it
- Review of web content and suggest updates as needed
- Assist in the production of promotional materials as required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Creative Cloud preferred
- Experience dealing with confidential information Excellent written, verbal communication skills and proofreading experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience in marketing or promotions preferred.