Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
At Panduit, people connect to create innovative solutions. They not only make an impact on our organization – they impact the world. We’re looking for candidates who are curious, insightful, and bring their best selves to work. Join our team as we continue to build a better tomorrow!
Under supervision, performs and carries out various engineering calculations, investigations, and tasks from the acquisition of foundational knowledge and expertise related to a technology or application with the intent to create innovation opportunities to product development application.
Works on components of an engineering project or operation. May manage small to medium projects in scope from start to finish in accordance with the company’s policies. Continues to build working relationships internally along with externally. This includes: preparing models, conducting experiments, analysis, and evaluation of results to Prove a Concept prior to handoff to a development team area to actual design and development of products (ranging from mechanical systems, electronics componentry, software intelligence, electro-mechanical systems, etc.) and ability to scale development for mass production(s).
Our 200,000 sq. ft. Innovation Center in Tinley Park, Illinois includes 18 laboratories and a state-of-the-art rapid modeling tool room to encourage collaboration and fuel creativity.
What You Will Do
- Develop product specifications and support product development for power electronic products.
- Develop product specifications and support product development for sensors and low voltage electronic components.
- Support development of electronic test fixtures.
- Provide root cause analysis for Field Returns.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 2-4 years’ experience in electrical engineering related field.
- Embedded system design experience required
- Experience in product development in power electronics preferred
- Experience with sensor new product development preferred
- Familiarity with typical lab equipment (power supply, oscilloscope, DMM, etc.) is a plus
What We Value
Our Core Values are timeless. They define who we are and what is most important to us. They shape our culture and define the character of our company. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any challenge that lies ahead of us.
- Quality in all we do
- Customers get our best
- Innovation everywhere, everyday
- Our people make the difference
- Integrity always
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.