Auburn Hills, MI
As a member of our mechanical engineering team, you will be involved in the creation of new innovative products that not only make driving more affordable and environmentally sound but also work towards our department vision: zero-emission mobility.
Our mechanical engineering activities are focused on designing components for Fuel Delivery Modules, Fuel level sensors, Tank Domain Controllers / Fuel Delivery Electronics for DC and EC Fuel pumps for various automotive platforms.
Main mission of the function is creation and modification of mechanical designs using appropriate techniques such as: design, calculation, CAD modelling, drawings creation in accordance with company quality standards and design guidelines in a timely manner.
– University degree in a relevant discipline (e.g. Mechanics/ Mechatronics);
– Good theoretical knowledge on relevant disciplines (e.g. Rezistenta Materialelor, Organe de Masini, Desen Tehnic, Tolerante etc.);
– Basic knowledge on mechanical design process;
– Basic knowledge of a parametric CAD application (knowledge of ProEngineer / Creo is an advantage);
– Basic knowledge on automotive mechatronics products (materials, manufacturing technologies)
– English – independent user;
– MS Office suite – independent user;
Willingness to sponsor visa for qualified candidates
About Paradigm Technologies
We act as the HR recruiting department for our clients. We represent about 80 companies throughout North America such as; Boeing, Shell Oil, Coca Cola, Amazon, Oracle, Ford, GE, Toyota, P&G, Textron, Harley Davidson, Stryker Medical, John Deere, Google, to name a few.