Sells Company’s products to increase profits in the Human Resource Services Sales organization.
- Presents retirement services products and services of Paychex, including 401(k), FSA, and mutual funds, to final decision makers and end users within the prospect universe via phone and/or website presentation with the goal of bringing them on to our retirement administration services.
- Utilizes the telephone, direct mail, and local marketing programs directed by sales management to prospect for new clients and new referral sources.
- Analyzes the customer needs and interests to determine which products are appropriate and refers to appropriate party when necessary.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure client satisfaction.
- Completes and submits accurate new business paperwork and weekly activity reports by agreed upon dates set by Sales management to assist with forecasting.
- Utilizes phone, internet, and online presentations as primary selling tools to achieve Corporate sales objectives by individual product line category within unassigned territories.
- Develops a referral network to assist in increasing the client base. Referral network includes CPAs, Banks, and current clients.
- H.S. Diploma – Required
- Bachelor’s Degree – Preferred
- 2 years of experience in Relevant sales/marketing.