Provide customer facing support to Brokers for PennyMac Market Sales Managers during the loan creation, upload and disclosure process. Provide guidance, direction, and training brokers as needed. Responsibilities also include assisting with account management and interfacing with internal PennyMac teams.
- Provide support to brokers during the loan creation, upload and disclosure process
- Engage with command center to ensure a positive customer experience
- Assist Brokers with credential setup for new Loan Officers, Processors, contract processors, etc.
- Answer basic POWER functionality questions
- Troubleshoot upload failures before engaging command center
- Answer general PennyMac “how to” questions related to loan creation
- Direct traffic to appropriate support teams at PennyMac upon broker inquiry, i.e., disclosure desk, pricing desk
- Pre-submission pipeline clean-up and monitoring / ensure brokers cancel inactive loans
- Chase down title fee sheets as needed (If broker wants to use own fees).
- Analyze survey feedback from brokers and distribute appropriately
- Provide general sales support function, i.e., send out a rate sheet, send product profile, etc.
- Demonstrates behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values.
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Wholesale mortgage lending experience, developing supporting and maintain mortgage brokers, banks and/or credit unions
- Demonstrate competency in meeting customer service standards
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to handle high volume of inbound support calls
- Ability to make decisions within set policy and procedures
- Detail-oriented with good organizational and follow-through skills
- Work experience providing user support services
- Highly effective customer service
- Ability to comprehend, research, and summarize information to respond to user questions