We are excited to recruit for the 2022 PennyMac Corporate University (PCU) Rotational Program. The PCU Rotational Program is a full-time Financial Services Analyst role beginning Summer of 2022. This is an opportunity for new and recent college graduates who are looking to ignite their career with one of the nation’s top mortgage lenders.
Candidates who successfully join the program will have the opportunity to learn and develop in different departments within the Finance & Investment, Mortgage Operations, or Enterprise Operations areas of the business. The PCU Rotational Program begins with a specially designed training program focused on industry information, department functions, and foundational skills. Participants then embark on two 12-month rotations; departments are chosen based on mutual interests and needs of the candidate and the company.
The PCU Rotational Program allows candidates to learn through real-world work experience; gain valuable knowledge and skill sets in a variety of business areas; and begin building an exciting and rewarding career in the financial services industry. Financial Services Analyst responsibilities will vary by assignment, but all rotations allow for opportunities to blend theory with practice and launch an exciting career with PennyMac.
Locations: Southern California (Greater Los Angeles Area – Moorpark, Westlake Village, Thousand Oaks, Agoura); Dallas/Fort Worth, TX (Plano, Fort Worth); Raleigh, NC; Tampa, FL; Phoenix, AZ; Las Vegas, NV
- Facilitate the monitoring and publication of reporting routines
- Query information sources for ad-hoc data requests
- Gather requirements and develop reporting views to support changes and drive decisions
- Provide analytical support to Sr Analyst and Manager
- Organize, prepare, and present data to management
- Support key mortgage operation functions
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization’s desired culture and values
- Work on strategic company initiatives and projects
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
Ideal Candidate will have the following:
- Must be graduating with a Bachelor’s degree in a finance or business-related discipline no later than June 30, 2022
- A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3 is preferred
- Moderate skills with MS Office; proficiency in Excel, Word, & PowerPoint preferred
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Appreciation for delivery of timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management