The Inside Sales Specialist is the internal support to customers and outside sales responsible for customer service, answering technical and product questions, producing quotes, processing orders, maintaining data in the CRM, and assisting with customer forecasting. The Specialist is directly and indirectly charged with assisting in growing the wireless distribution business through these efforts.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions and basic duties.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Responsible for qualifying the business needs and implementing customer specific strategies in achieving defined customer growth targets.
- Ability to re-engage customers who are low or non-performing by developing new strategies, offering solutions and tactics to develop and grow current business.
- Responsible for onboarding and educating all new customers regarding current product offering and meeting their needs.
- Become and maintain the knowledge necessary to be the subject matter expert with regards to wireless telecommunications vertical, currently Tower and DAS related.
- Interact and maintain a business relationship with outside counterparts to assist in the growth of regional territory and performance.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with other team members within the department and throughout the organization.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- Accountability – Acceptance of responsibility resulting in anticipation / prevention and problem-solving, which includes identifying problems and issues of varying complexities and finding effective solutions within few guidelines, inside and outside one’s job, department or organization.
- Communication – Actively attend to, convey, and understand the comments and questions of others; shaping and expressing ideas and information with others using the spoken word, as well as expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well organized and grammatically correct reports or documents, utilizing language and terminology that is understandable for the reader.
- Computer Literacy – Effective and efficient use of computers in the working environment.
- Customer Focus – Knowing the internal and external customers’ business needs and acting accordingly; anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to service and customer satisfaction.
- Detail Oriented – Pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Ethical / Integrity – Demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards; be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Initiative – Spotting opportunities within your own circle of influence, anticipating on threats and acting on them; self-starting rather than waiting passively until the situation demands action.
- Interpersonal – Get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals; showing consideration for and maintaining good relations with others; acting calmly under stress and strain, and not being hasty or impetuous.
- Reliability – The trait of being dependable and trustworthy, which includes being at work during your scheduled times, arriving on-time and ready to perform job functions, and demonstrating accuracy with regards to assigned tasks.
- Safety and Security – Supports and complies with safety and security requirements.
- Time Management – Utilize the available time to organize, follow a systematic method of performing a task and complete work within given deadlines.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Bachelor degree in business preferred
- Knowledge in Microsoft AX, SalesForce and WebSearch a plus.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft PowerPoint. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating presentations, adding new slides, previewing a presentation, using graphic images from various sources, adding animation, applying a template, adding slide transitions, using outlines and the drawing toolbar.
- Neat and professional appearance and demeanor.
- Read and understand material such as detailed operating and procedure manuals, case histories, diagrams, etc.
- Write materials, such as standard memos, letters, or detailed forms.
- Proficient in intermediate mathematical skills such as adding, subtracting, dividing, multiplying, and calculation of fractions, percentages, ratio, and measurements.
- Knowledge of measurements such as length, height, width, inches, feet, and meters.
- Primary language used to perform this job is English.