PIMCO Black Scholarship Opportunity for Pre- MBA, Master’s, PHD
Applications are due May 2nd at 11:59pm PST
PIMCO Black is excited to announce our inaugural PIMCO Black Scholarship, created to encourage Black and/or African American students who have an interest in investment management to pursue their goals through continued education.
PIMCO Black is dedicated to supporting the growth and development of black professionals at all stages of their careers.
Scholarship recipients will be selected from an application pool of Pre-MBA, Pre- Master’s and current PHD applicants. Scholarship awards will be based on each candidate’s ability to demonstrate diversity and inclusion leadership, financial need, and exhibit PIMCO core values- collaboration, openness, excellence, responsibility.
Award Amount: $20,000
- One-time scholarships for two students entering their 1st year of MBA or masters programs in Fall 2021, or current PhDs.
- You will be required to submit a resume and complete an application and questionnaire.
- Scholarship questionnaire includes a short answer: Explain your most significant extracurricular activities and leadership roles you’ve held from the past 2 years (250 words or less).
- Application received after May 2nd at 11:59pm PST will not be considered
- MBA or Masters students entering the 1st year of their program in Fall 2021. Proof of admittance & intention to attend will be required.
- Ph.D. students currently enrolled in good standing.
- Identify as Black or African-American.
- Financial need will be a consideration.