*Please note this is not an internship.*
PIMCO Black Scholarship Opportunity for Undergraduates
Applications due May 2nd at 11:59pm PST
PIMCO Black is excited to announce our inaugural PIMCO Black Scholarship, created to encourage Black and/or African American students who have an interest in investment management to pursue their goals through continued education.
PIMCO Black is dedicated to supporting the growth and development of black professionals at all stages of their careers.
Scholarship recipients will be selected from an application pool of undergraduates. Scholarship awards will be based on each candidate’s ability to demonstrate diversity and inclusion leadership, financial need, and exhibit PIMCO core values- collaboration, openness, excellence, responsibility.
Award Amount: $20,000
- One-time scholarship for two freshman/sophomore undergraduate students
- You will be required to submit a resume and complete an application and questionnaire.
- Scholarship questionnaire includes a short answer: Explain your most significant extracurricular activities and leadership roles you’ve held from the past 2 years (250 words or less).
- Applications received after after May 2nd at 11:59pm PST will not be considered
- Undergraduates currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. college or university as sophomore or freshmen, in good academic standing. Candidates should be enrolled in a 4 year or 4+1 year degree program.
- Identify as Black or African-American.
- Financial need will be a consideration.