2022 Summer Internship – Career Exploration Program
Internship positions are located at PIMCO’s Newport Beach, CA Headquarters & in Austin, TX
See yourself at PIMCO:
The Career Exploration Program’s (CEP) focus is to provide undergrad sophomores from under-represented communities more equitable access to the financial services industry. At PIMCO, we acknowledge the importance of diverse perspectives in building an exceptional product and service for our clients and people. Throughout the summer program, accepted students will have the opportunity to explore a variety of career options within asset management and develop meaningful relationships through cross-department training and collaborative projects. Successful interns will have the opportunity to return the following summer for a more intensive focus in their primary area of interest. What to learn more? Hear from our past interns on The PIMCO Internship Experience.
Candidates are given the opportunity to select up to four businesses from the below list to be considered for:
- Client Management: Work with PIMCO’s clients and prospects around the world to better understand their investment objectives, deliver appropriate solutions and deepen partnerships.
- Compliance: Combine both legal and compliance expertise to provide regulatory services to the firm and help control risks.
- Finance: The team is responsible for overall financial accounting oversight.
- Global Wealth Management: Work with financial advisors and intermediaries across the U.S. to understand their investment needs, provide customized client service and deliver the right investment solutions.
- Human Resources: Provide best-in-class employee experience solutions and focus on strategic initiatives related to talent acquisition, talent development, total rewards, workforce analytics, human capital strategy, and firm culture.
- Marketing: Use modern communication strategies to enhance the way PIMCO connects with clients and drives business growth around the world.
- Operations: Oversee investment operations across asset classes, manage data operations such as asset information and pricing, and administrate global fund complexes by offering an array off fund services to shareholders.
- Product Strategy: Provide business leadership for firm products by understanding client needs and delivering value-added solutions.
- Technology: Engineer innovative solutions to create insights and deliver value to the firm, our clients and the industry for years to come.