Engineer I – Avionics and Electrical
Piper Aircraft, Inc. is a manufacturer of general aviation aircraft located at the Vero Beach Municipal Airport in Vero Beach, Florida. Realize your full potential in our dynamic and fast-paced environment where ideas, talents, and experiences are valued.
As a leader in the General Aviation industry, we are growing rapidly. We have several exciting positions available right now, including an Engineer I – Avionics and Electrical Engineer in our Avionics, Electrical, and Software Engineering group.
Join the Piper Aircraft team as an Engineer and find out what it’s like to develop creative solutions that redefine the aircraft industry. As a world-renowned General Aviation leader, we offer the opportunity for a rewarding and challenging career.
Engineering positions with Piper are a hands-on, real-time work experience that contributes directly to the bottom line and brings you right into the heart of the aerospace industry.
- Create and revise system specifications, system schematics, wiring diagrams, and component installation drawings
- Review equipment manufacturer installation manuals for the integration of components into the aircraft design
- Research component specifications for installation into aircraft with the appropriateness of design and installation and concerning environmental considerations
- Work with internal and external customers to provide investigation, analysis, troubleshooting, and resolution of issues.
- Work in a team environment
About Piper Aircraft
Piper Aircraft Inc. is a world leader in the development and certification of personal aircraft since the 1930s. Our product line of aircraft models extends from single and multi-engine personal and training aircraft to a world-renowned single-engine turboprop known for its performance, quality, simple operation, and outstanding handling.
Bachelor of Science in Electrical or Computer Engineering