Provide support to the PPMS Engineering department.
Essential Job Functions:
- Create solid models of parts and installations.
- Create detail and assembly drawings and installations including bills of materials.
- Create engineering orders (EOs) and engineering work orders (EWOs).
- Create process specifications.
- Create ground and flight test plans and reports.
- Review test data and create charts and graphs.
- Create functional hazard assessments and system safety assessments.
- Interface with vendors and coordinate with purchasing for components.
- Interface with other engineering groups such as Avionics, Electrical and Structures.
- Support Production in the troubleshooting of assembly and operational problems.
- Provide technical support for Legal, Marketing and Sales, and Customer Service departments.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education And Experience:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint, are required.
- Working knowledge of NX is preferred (Knowledge of CATIA, SOLIDWORKS or AUTOCAD are acceptable alternatives).