At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
The Customer Marketing team is dedicated to developing programs to encourage client satisfaction, effective onboarding, deep product usage, and influence account retention. We work closely with our marketing colleagues and customer success team to champion the needs of our diverse user base and love the partnerships that we have to be creative, solve problems together and see our clients delighted.
This role will assist the Customer Marketing team to assess sentiment and perception of PitchBook among client base and share stories of successful and satisfied customers within marketing collateral and internal departmental report-outs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Build upon and manage PitchBook’s Case Study Library.
- Evaluate our library and identify gaps we need to fill by working with Customer Marketing and CS to identify customers to survey or interview.
- Assess what Marketing collateral has expired.
- Lead the customer evidence webpage update.
- Work with the social media team to put together a plan for the VoC on all platforms.
- Gather user feedback from monthly post-onboarding surveys.
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Current student
- Problem solver
- Proficiency with the MS Office suite including in-depth knowledge of Outlook, Word, and Excel with the ability to pick up new systems and software easily.
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.