At PitchBook we work to provide global professionals with comprehensive data on the entire venture capital, private equity and M&A landscape so they can discover and execute opportunities with confidence. We credit our success and rapid growth to our cutting-edge products, customer centered attitude and ability to embrace and drive change.
In just over a decade, PitchBook has reached over 1,300 global employees with offices worldwide, and we’re not slowing down! Consistently recognized as a Best Place to Work, our culture is at the heart of our success and is driven by excellence, inclusion and fun. At PitchBook we’re committed to fostering an open and collaborative work environment.
About the Role:
“Customers are King!” Each and every day the Customer Success Team works to ensure that our clients are maximizing the value they are receiving from PitchBook. Onboarding, training, support, business development and renewals are handled by the Customer Success team. We believe in doing whatever it takes to make our customers successful and the Customer Success team drives that success every day.
The Customer Support Specialist will support CSMs (Customer Success Managers) and their accounts that are of strategic importance to PitchBook, and will work on the Customer Success team to complete various account-related requests and activities. The CSS will develop a deep knowledge of PitchBook’s clients, their industries/sectors as well as their business needs.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Learn the PitchBook Platform inside and out to maximize effectiveness with clients
- Receive client inquiries via phone, email, and chat
- Answer questions regarding product functionality, perform detailed research requests, and create custom searches using the platform
- Diagnose complex issues, and resolve or reassign based on the customer’s needs
- Escalate cases that are unresolved and communicate effectively with other teams to ensure timely resolution
- Manages premium service and quality of work expectations that are set with customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, mainly Word and Excel. Familiarity with other software applications is also a plus
- Organized, efficient and has intense attention to detail to ensure customer satisfaction
- A “Customers are King” attitude and love being a part of a close-knit team
- At least one year of professional experience
If you are ready to start the conversation about how you might contribute to all the happenings at PitchBook, submit your resume today! PitchBook appreciates and respects diversity, and as such, we are an equal opportunity employer.