***This position requires long term eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship. Please note F-1 OPT Visas are not considered long term eligibility for this role.
In labs and health care facilities worldwide – HERE WE ARE
PPD is a leading global contract research organization. At PPD we are passionate, deliberate, and driven by purpose- to improve health.
PPD Laboratories offers the most comprehensive set of laboratory services available in the industry and continues to deliver innovative solutions to our clients through our collaborative approach, including PPD Laboratories FSP. PPD Laboratories FSP is a unique partnership that allows our clients to leverage the experience of our PPD staff, while allowing you, the employee, to gain direct experience working onsite at a pharmaceutical/ biopharmaceutical company, all while maintaining full-time benefits/advantages of being a part of PPD.
As a Sr.QC Reviewer, you will ensure and monitor the quality of laboratory data and reports, provide document coordination, and maintain GxP compliance.
Additional responsibilities for the role on site at a major biopharmaceutical company:
- Review chromatographic data and related notebooks as specified by Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Evaluates data to ensure compliance with analytical methods, client criteria, Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) or Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
- Performs non-routine and complex analytical data reviews ensuring scientific soundness and method validation.
***This position is 100% desk work
Grow your career and chose to Be with PPD.
At PPD we hire the best, develop ourselves and each other, and recognize the power of being one team. It’s not just talk, our award-winning training programs speak for themselves.
Join PPD in our relentless pursuit of excellence – apply now!
key words: HPLC, “data entry”, LIMS, “data review”
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 2+ years’) or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience
- 1-2 years of QA/QC experience preferred
- Previous HPLC experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Thorough knowledge of SOPs and Federal Regulations to include GLP and GMP
- Thorough knowledge of chromatography and divisional SOPs
- Strong technical knowledge including an understanding of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to train staff
- Ability to independently review laboratory reports and analytical methods
- Ability to deal with multiple and changing priorities
- Ability to provide clear and concise feedback and/or documentation of results
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
PPD values the health and well-being of our employees. We support and encourage individuals to create a healthy and balanced environment where they can thrive. Below is listed the working environment/requirements for this role:
- Able to communicate, receive, and understand information and ideas with diverse groups of people in a comprehensible and reasonable manner
- Able to work upright and stationary and/or standing for typical working hours
- Able to lift and move objects up to 25 pounds
- Able to work in non-traditional work environments
- Able to use and learn standard office equipment and technology with proficiency
- May have exposure to potentially hazardous elements, including infectious agents, typically found in healthcare of laboratory environments
- Able to perform successfully under pressure while prioritizing and handling multiple projects or activities
PPD Defining Principles:
We have a strong will to win – We earn our customer’s trust – We are gamechangers – We do the right thing - We are one PPD -
PPD is proud to be an affirmative action employer that values diversity as a strength and fosters an environment of mutual respect. PPD is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, pregnancy, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status or status within any other protected group.