PCC Structurals is looking for future college graduates to join their Human Resources Rotational Program. Throughout this two-year program, you will learn and practice the different concentrations while traveling to multiple PCC plants across the US. The goal of the program is to develop the knowledge and skillset to become future HR leaders in the organization.
• Exposure to multiple PCC sites
• Fast-track internal progression with many opportunities
• Excellent training & networking opportunities
• Medical/Dental/Vision – FSA/HSA
• Life & Disability Insurance
• 401K Savings Plan
• Health Club Program
• Safety Glasses/Shoes Program
• Life Assistance Program
• 10 paid Holidays
• 14 paid Vacation Days
• Educational Assistance Program
• Relocation Assistance
The HRRP program is a two-year rotational program which supports the Structurals Division across the United States. Each HRRP will have the opportunity to choose a mentor that will guide them through the program in addition to the support of top leaders across the Division.
Program participants are immersed into a full-time HR role focused on learning and practicing the different concentrations of HR: employee relations, compensation and benefits, compliance, culture and talent recruitment.
Experience & Education:
• Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology, or HR related field from an accredited University
• Cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher
• Intern or co-op experience is preferred, but not required
• Demonstrated leadership ability and team building skills. This may be obtained through membership in scholastic clubs or associations, extracurricular affiliations, or memberships, or as described more fully in applicants resume.
• Relocation is required
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills
• Strong Written and Oral Communication Skills
• Presentation Skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Time and Organizational Skills
• Attention to Detail
It is the intent of the program to prepare and place successful HRRP graduates to a full time HR position within the Structurals Division.