Get up and Go with Primo Water this Summer
Overview of the Summer Delivery Driver
- Safely operate company vehicle, deliver package water cases and, on average, 150+ 3 or 5-gallon containers of water per day.
- This is a “summer” position that will start April 15th and go through September.
- Hours are Monday through Friday. Full and part-time positions available.
- Pay is $18.00 per hour.
- Manage a route of customers (40+ stops per day).
- Provide exemplary customer service.
- Complete service calls, resolving customer problems or complaints.
- Use PC process/system to manage customers in keying transactions, balance all route activates, follow daily and am/pm procedures, and maintain customer data.
- Protect company assets, including collection of equipment and payments. This includes protection of route representative, by diligently performing all duties in a safe manner.
- Must be able to lift 43 lbs. over and over again, several times per day.
- Proficiency in customer service and route delivery.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- A valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Basic computer/data entry skills and math abilities.