This summer marketing intern will assist in developing, managing, and overseeing all social media activities against our corporate and external brand social pages as well as be the support arm to the social media customer care team. This intern ideally resides in Atlanta, GA but is and can be remote. Some day to day tasks includes but not limited to publishing, editing, and updating branded and partner social pages and posts and assist in overseeing our social influencer program.
· Assist in the coordination, execution, and detail support of social content
· Work directly with media and creative agencies as well as internal cross functional managers such as Human Resources, Brand Managers, and Customer Care
· Communicates clearly and concisely with all internal and cross functional teams
· Provide suggestions for social campaigns, improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes
· Assist in brainstorming ways to leverage social influencers to help drive sales and revenue
· Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems, Social Studios and AspireIQ.
· Assists in creating performance reports, post project review and analysis
· Work with legal and regulatory to ensure social content is routed, accurate, compliant and approved prior to publishing
· Flexibility in assisting with additional duties as needed
- Student attending a 4 year college to obtain BA/ BS Degree or equivalent with a business, marketing or communications concentration
- CPG or beverage knowledge a plus, but not required
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube and LinkedIn
- Detail and team oriented with excellent work ethic
- Ability to develop strong relationships and effectively communicate with customers both externally and internally in written and oral form.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint Microsoft Team, Zoom, and Outlook.
- Ability to self-start and organize workload and meet deadlines.