We are seeking a highly motivated PhD Scientist to join the Fabric and Home Care (F&HC) Analytical Organization in Procter and Gamble Co, located in Cincinnati, OH. This specific role involves leading the Wet Chemistry capability analytical labs and becoming an analytical expert in our Hygiene business (Antimicrobial and Antibiocidal products) to enable the co-creation of new mechanistic insights and deliver new technologies / products across F&HC. The successful candidate will partner effectively across platforms, technology, the measurement science organization and other functions to design and execute laboratory-based experiments, develop technical measurement capability, and generate critical insights and R&D solutions that will further grow P&G’s $22+ billion F&HC business.
THIS CANDIDATE SHOULD:
- Have a Ph.D. degree
- Have strong analytical laboratory skills. Direct expertise in qualitative and quantitative wet chemistry techniques is a plus.
- Direct regulated industry experience and/or demonstrate good understanding of Analytical methods required to enable regulated product development is a plus but not required.
- Passionate about the hands-on experiment work and demonstrate track record of leading innovation.
- Good coach and able to guide the work of others.
- Team player and ability to work in a multi-functional organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced industry and drive priority calls to maximize the business impact.
- Strong Communication skills