Begin a meaningful career right here.
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
As a Computational Fluid Dynamics/Non-Newtonian Fluid Mechanics Manager:
Non-Newtonian complex fluid transformations are important to our formulated products and processes (FPP). These transformations include emulsification, powder wetting and dispersion, aeration and de-aeration, colloids/microstructure stability, rheology engineering, product deposition and removal at surface, water filtration and purification, to name a few. Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD), simulating the underlying fluid mechanics, is critical to these studies. Synergistically applying CFD to complex fluid transformations will provide a clear competitive advantage to the Company for years to come.
Critical responsibilities for this role include:
* Bringing in CFD as a mastery area to the complex fluid group, demonstrating its business impact by enabling new insight/solutions to the toughest business challenges.
* Owning identification, development and adoption of new computational fluid capabilities, both models and validation, that deliver previously unattainable learnings and solve business challenges.
* Providing strong influence/collaboration in cross discipline teams with multiple projects of fast pace
Additional responsibilities for this role include:
* Ownership of CFD and associated software/hardware development, set technical vision, strategic program priorities and portfolio, and vendor relationship
* Collaborate through teams to support business projects, work closely with domain experts for model design and validation.
* Ownership of experimental plan and execution of experiments where required.
* Identification, development and adoption of constructively disruptive and profitable modeling capabilities
* Connect internally and externally to be in touch with the latest development in the discipline
* Apply mastery to provide proven solutions to business challenges across multiple scales
A PhD Degree in Chemical Engineering, Bio-Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or similar disciplines and/or work-related experience.
Skills and Qualifications:
* The position is open to recent graduate as well as experienced candidates
* Strong technical background in CFD, with good mathematical skills, PhD required
* Demonstrated experimental skills in the discipline, and an ability to develop and utilize appropriate models in a synergistic fashion to add value.
* Experience with complex fluid and/or liquid process knowledge, highly desired
* Experience leading a project from idea to execution
* Passion for product and process innovations in a consumer industry, strong curiosity at linking what is needed to what is possible, leveraging deep transformation mastery
* Team player and ability to influence broadly; believe in strength from connecting both internally and externally & continuing learning
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.