DYMC DAYTON MIX CENTER
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Responsible to set and influence the strategic direction for our Merchandizing Solutions Operations (MSO) innovation program. Identify existing and emerging technologies to transform, automate and digitize our MSO customization operations, while delivering unique needs of our categories, customers and consumers, and delivering our Market Operations business goals and enabling the next S curve of merchandizing solutions for the business.
This role will have responsibility to deliver the our innovation masterplan at our lead site (Dayton) and develop a rollout plan across total Network.
A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering and Electrical Engineering (or other related degree and/or work-related experience).
• 4+ years of Project Management experience
• Experience executing project feasibility studies
• Experience leading teams with strong collaboration skills to deliver engineering projects
• Successful track record in managing and leading complex engineering projects, specially linked to automation systems, process-controls, data management and HMI visualization & reporting, quality systems, and manufacturing technology development.
• Ability to identify, assess and implement automated systems across different transformations within manufacturing environment
• Lead collaborative discussions between leadership and key stakeholders to determine automation capabilities and goals
• Translate and define technical requirements and specifications
• Create detailed learning plan and road maps to guide automation projects from conception to final implementation
• Project Management – minimum of 4 years of experience managing scope, cost, schedule, certifications is a plus.
• Will have experience managing construction activities, cost estimation, scheduling, and setting direction for individuals to deliver a common objective.
• Knowledge of experience managing capital and expense budgets is a must. Budgets can be several million across multiple projects.
• Experience in executing projects and use of the standard ‘V’ Model work process, design through validation.
• Master planning.
• Leadership – Proven track record to learn and build capability in others. Experience managing others, providing performance feedback, setting expectations…etc.
• Builds Diverse & Collaborative Relationships – Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the Beauty business both in the various businesses and across the multiple levels of leadership at the Iowa City Site.
• Innovates & Reapplies: As the Automation Technology/Program Manager you will be expected to develop and reapply creative solutions via previous experiences and benchmarking from within the site.
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
• Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
• Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
• We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
• Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
• Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Experienced Professionals (Job Segmentation)