Global F&HC Technical Material Owner( Material expert)
The F&HC Material organization is a global Business unit supporting both Fabric and Home Care businesses across 8 platforms globally! The material teamwork comprises both chemical and process development as well as qualification of new and critical materials from molecule to manufacturer sites. The work scope includes but not limited to the development and qualification of 6S deliverables. This includes:
- Supply Chain
- Should Cost Analysis of the Material
On NA site, we’re responsible for delivering Silicones, Colorants/Dyes, Selective New Polymers, Anti-oxidants, Surfactants, and PMC. This person will be a key member of the technical team. The scope of the role will include leading the define, design, and execution of technical work plan with excellence, playing at interfaces with platforms and suppliers to drive strategic alignment and technical work plan deliverables success. Also, there is some level of work deliverables associated with digital standards (Enovia)to guide the Manufacturing process. Some of the work will rely on suppliers’ laboratory, pilot plant, and full-scale data to deliver overall Materials results. This role is located in Cincinnati.
IMPORTANT RESPONSIBILITIES :
Lead the development & delivery of critical material from molecule to manufacturing sites to support initiative market entry and cost innovation programs. In this role you are expected to design, align and execute research plan with speed, and to be able to effectively communicate proposed solution(s) to influence platform decision.
- Technical rigor and understanding of Material chemical, process or relevant know-how to lead the material work. Having prior work experience from Manufacturing/PD/Process/SiT/Analytical/Material Chemicals is a plus.
- Collaboration skills. This role requires collaboration and agility to work well with multiple platforms, suppliers, manufacturing plants’ partners to resolve technical issues associated with material delivering.
- Excellent written and communication skills: Material often plays a critical role in resolving unexpected daily manufacturing issues, identifying failure mode in stability, specs, supply chain and scale-up to ensure supply to keep business running. Thus, ability to communicate effective is needed to be successful in the role.
- Sense of urgency and discipline in operation: Material is a lean organization so that we are looking for a leader who can deal with daily manufacturing supply issues urgently and have the discipline to design and execute fundamental technical programs with excellence.
- Willing to learn and drive productivity improvement on Materials qualification methodology (Lean Qualification, standards, CBA, RMPI, Enovia, SMART clearance). Have flow to work mindset when there is an urgent business need.
SKILLS NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB:
Leadership, collaboration combined with problem-solving in the Chemical and process areas; passion to win, yet the ability to listen and integrate input from others to enlarge the value; continued effort to improve productivity, have the ability to communicate and influence to drive business results.
This position will have the opportunity to rapidly learn and implement modern predictive qualification tools to change the way how we do our work. Also Material Chemicals and Process knowledge, predictive material innovation tools, digital innovation standards, and positive influence on others.
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment – working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits’ package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents – internally – mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.