The Oral Care Clinical Imaging Expert will focus on improving consumer outcomes through the effective use of images and imaging-derived information in research and clinical care to aid oral health product development projects within R&D. Additional focus will be to provide data to assist dental professionals with oral health condition diagnosis, treatment, response, and outcome.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Enable current Clinical Imaging methodology within studies to support Oral Care business needs
- Coordinate external imaging resources to meet clinical business needs
- Enable 2D and 3D Clinical imaging application development and implementation
- Provide support for Image analysis application development
- Image capture software maintenance and upgrades
- Identify future imaging technologies and create strategies to prioritize, develop, validate, and implement the technologies for clinical use