Meaningful work on Day 1
Are you passionate about the machine design? Do you want to develop innovations for the world’s biggest brands? Then a technical career at P&G could be what you’re looking for!
This is a unique opportunity to join our Engineering Team. Where you will be responsible for creating equipment and machine design that produces the world’s biggest brands. You will be responsible for designing, installing and qualifying equipment and/or processes. Responsible for technical mastery to deliver equipment/machine design to deliver new initiative, obsolescence, and savings (cost, cash, and/or material savings) to the business.
A good fit for this role would be someone from a mechanical or electrical engineering background.
As a Converting/Assembly Engineer, you will:
* Develop innovative, web-processing, equipment solutions to improve the design of our consumer products like diapers and paper towels.
* Be using 3D digital modelling, throughput simulation tools, and mechatronics to invent new state of the art production systems.
* Design and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives
* Study technical feasibility using high end CAD
* Lead economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups
* Design, develop and procure new equipment
* Develop and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
* Lead new equipment commissioning in the production plants and train the production teams
We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
Technical Mastery: You should have a strong technical background and/or curiosity to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions. You should be able to solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations and develop mastery machine design and process technologies.
Problem Solving: Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule and cost.
Project Management: Developing and following project plans including detailed milestone setting and timeline generation to ensure key milestones are met in line with overall program timings. Creating project timelines, action plans and clearly communicating project status and updates are critical for this role.
Builds Diverse and Collaborative Relationships: Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the business. You will be working with global teams on projects and will need to effectively manage project communications across all levels and with external vendors. You will be participating in and leading detailed peer and customer design reviews ensuring that proposed solutions meet technical and platform standards.
We offer you:
Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning.
Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits including a competitive pension, share ownership scheme and private healthcare.
Are you ready to join our Engineering team?
* You have a BS/MS degree in Mechatronics, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Chemical Engineering
* These positions are entry-level with up to 4 years work experience
* You have a strong technical background, with knowledge of CAD and general machine design
* Experience of project management and working in and leading project teams will be important in this role.
* You drive a high level of personal accountability and ownership for results.
* You show leadership potential and are not afraid to accept difficult challenges and want to develop yourself in a challenging career.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)