Are you a Software Engineer who wants to work on a large scale to drive significant business impact? Procter & Gamble is looking for people interested in software engineering – development, operations, and DevOps to apply new technologies that require out of the box thinking. The software engineering role is one of the foundational components to transforming P&G to continue to be agile. We have a range of different types of work, from building data pipelines to train ML models on petabytes of data, to building our consumer facing IOT Platform, or even creating serverless applications to meet our business needs. Regardless of the team and your focus (Frontend, Backend, Full Stack, Data, or Security), you are someone who solves business problems using technology!
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate. Our mission is clear — we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical expertise will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Design and building solutions to business problems
• Work well on a small team
• Self-manage development backlog
• Write testable, efficient code
• Believe strongly in QA and scalability
• Collaborate with third party technology providers
• A Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field.
• Experience using source control management (git) to collaboratively build software: branching, merging, code reviews.
• Ability to communicate technical concepts to teammates and non-technical colleagues.
• Experience developing and deploying production software.
• A history of solving hard problems with creative solutions.
• Experience with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services, or Google Cloud Platform.
• Desire to write testable code, and the test coverage to go along with it.
• Solid Understanding of CI/CD and DevOps philosophies.
• Be able to start by February 2022.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, Citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level – Campus (Job Segmentation)