Join our dedicated Holistic Health and Fitness Team as a Lead Athletic Trainer and enhance our soldier’s readiness as a member of a talented team of health and fitness professionals including Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Nutritionists, Strength and conditioning Coaches, and training leadership. Lead Athletic Trainers will work in physically challenging training environments at fitness centers, field courses, and field exercise locations and will often accompany the soldiers during training events in vehicles, watercraft, and aircraft to and from training areas.
- Five years of prior experience as an Athletic Trainer.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from college or university accredited by CAATE
- Master’s Degree in a related field such as Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Sports Medicine, etc., from a CAATE accredited university.
- A passing score from the BOC for Athletic Trainer Examination.
- Unrestricted Athletic Trainer State License (any State)
- A National Provider Identifier (NPI) Number.
- Basic Cardiac Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Must be a U.S Citizen
Compensation and Benefits. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries, vacation sick, and holiday pay. Contact us for further details about this opportunity.
- Healthcare/Medical Plan – Several Options available including a PPO, EPO, or a high-deductible health plan with an HSA
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays Annually
- 401(k) Plan with company match
- Group Voluntary Term Life, Spouse Life, Dependent Life
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance Plans
- Dependent Care Reimbursement Account
Job Types: Full-time, Contract