Project Destined, founded by a former Carlyle Group executive, has partnered with 150+ leading real estate firms and 125+ universities around the country to provide diverse students with internship opportunities to explore ownership through live real estate deals.
The 10-week Paid, Virtual Internship Program will launch in 35+ U.S. markets this September with an incredible group of partners including Goldman Sachs, CBRE, Wells Fargo, JLL, Greystar, Eastdil Secured, Brookfield Properties, PGIM Real Estate among 60+ others (see list below).
As part of the program, interns will work 6-8 hours including real estate training, an Executive Speaker Series, and competing with students from 125+ universities in “Shark Tank” style live deal pitch competitions.
Students Will Have the Opportunity To:
- Get partnered with one of our 60+ Sponsoring Companies in fields including investment banking, private equity, asset management, and property management.
- Get access to our network of over 450+ corporate mentors from leading firms.
- Earn a stipend of $500 and a chance to win an additional $1,000 from weekly competitions.
- Supplement your existing internship or academic schedule.
- Earn a Financial Modeling Certification through our free financial modeling course led by NYU and Columbia Graduate School Professors. Please reference this link for more information on the financial modeling course.
- Application Deadline: September 10th, 2022
- Onboarding Dates: September 13 – September 24
- Program Activities: September 27 – December 3
Applicant must be an undergraduate student or a recent graduate.
Learn More About The Program
Click here to view CNBC’s “Bridging The Gap” news segment on Project Destined. Follow us on LinkedIn (Project Destined) and Instagram (@projectdestined). Also, visit our website (projectdestined.org).
Select Corporate Partners
Brookfield Properties, JLL, CBRE, Goldman Sachs, Greystar, Trammell Crow Company, Eastdil Secured, RBC Capital Markets, PGIM Real Estate, Berkadia, Marcus & Millichap, Invesco, Century 21, CIM Group, Grosvenor, Tricon Residential, Standard Communities, EisnerAmper, Capital One and the Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY).