The Product organization is at the forefront of innovation in AR, CAD, Industrial IoT, ALM, PLM, Retail, and SLM. We are working hard to deliver the most innovative products in a global industrial landscape that is changing fast. With some of the most innovative thinkers in technology platforms and solutions, our domain expertise gives PTC its competitive edge.
New Product Introduction and product retirement are key areas that Product Managers work on. You will be responsible for designing the product retirement plan for a PLM product. The plan will allow the organization to retire a specific product saving time, money and resources for the next fiscal year. You will make connections throughout a global organization and present to leaders within the organization.
You will be a part of the PLM-Products Operations team. This team interacts with the entire PLM organization, cross functional teams such as marketing, sales, central operations, and customer success. You will partner with the concerned product manager and the head of product retirement in order to develop the research and plan for this product.
- Help plan and design the product retirement plan for a specific product
- Perform research and analysis in support of operations
- Estimate costs and benefits of multiple actions and/or solutions and provide recommendations
- Analyze business goals, objectives, and needs
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to drive results
- May perform additional projects upon request
- Business Administration or related major
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- Good personal skills