the community, AdAge’s 2020 Multicultural Agency of the Year and Adweek’s 2020 Best Ad Stunt of the year, started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, we’ve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. We’re a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world.
the community is looking to expand its Traffic team! This role will start remotely and eventually land in our Miami, FL office.
As a Traffic Coordinator you will work conjointly with the agency’s Traffic Manager, Production, Accounts and Business Affairs Teams. In this role, you will be responsible for the organization and timely gathering of accurate campaign information and distribution of traffic instructions and materials. To be successful here, you should be detail oriented and have basic understanding of the advertising campaign process and its delivery. This experience can be from an internship within the Advertising, Creative or Media Industry. This role will give talent the opportunity to learn the ins and outs of delivering National and Global Advertising Campaigns from Super Bowl spots through to regional localization.
- Work closely with Account teams and Media Partners to gather necessary information for upcoming buys and deliverables.
- Create traffic instructions and orders based on buys.
- Send creative information along with traffic instructions and final deliverables to broadcast/syndication, cable TV, radio networks, digital channels, social channels, and publishers.
- Track external Broadcast Radio & Television electronic distribution via Extreme Reach, Zenith, etc.
- Create ISCI codes (Ad IDs) and maintain database for all trafficked materials across all clients
- Run broadcast/online spots through network commercial clearance when needed for on-air and online schedules.
- Work closely with internal staff, stations, and vendors to maximize service and accuracy.
- Responsible for archiving all master files and formats to agency servers.
- Report talent use to Business Affairs to initiate payment of residuals.
- Format assets to publisher specs and uploading for internal digital producer/trafficker to distribute.
- Handle traffic estimates and reconcile applicable monthly billing issues.
- Maintain knowledge of rules and regulations informing teams of changes and restrictions.
- Quality Control for al instructions and accurate spots for a no mistake delivery.
- Internship or entry level experience within Accounts, Brand Management, Creative Operations, Project Management, or relatable position.
- Basic understanding of the traffic process for creative.
- Highly detailed-oriented, reliable and able to work well with deadlines while managing simultaneous priorities with guidance.
- Familiarity with Extreme Reach, Zenith, etc. is a strong plus.
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail, follow-through skills and ability to communicate.
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English required, Spanish is a plus.
- Must be strong with MS Office with excellent knowledge of Excel.
the community is an equal opportunity employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba “The Community” and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Sapient) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at email@example.com or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.