We are fully committed to helping individuals with Autism and Other Developmental Disabilities reach their full potential. A collaborative effort is used to maximize the individual’s quality of life. We implement empirically validated interventions, based on the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) to decrease challenging behaviors, develop functional skills, foster independence and promote social integration.
We are currently looking for motivated ABA Therapists in, LA, Orange and San Bernardino Counties for an ABA Therapist position and if you are interested in becoming one, you are more than welcome to join our clinical team and get the required training. Please, see the links below to have better understanding of what the functionalities are for Behavior Therapists:
ABA Therapists will work on achieving the objectives/goals outlined in the FBA and have the support and guidance of case supervisor and directly with children and families. We are an in home service provider.
- Implement 1:1 direct ABA intervention in home with children on the Autism Spectrum.
- Collect accurate ongoing data on children’s programs.
- Correct implementation of ABA principles.
- Clear communication with all team members and parents/clients.
- Participation in team meetings.
- RBT certification is not required. Candidate will be trained. Must complete 40 hours training before hired.
- Required BA in Psychology, Child Development, education or related field.
- Prefer past experience providing services to children and families.
- Proficient level of Spanish Language is highly preferred.
- Valid CA driver’s license and reliable transportation. Must be willing to drive at least 20 miles.
- Pass an FBI/ DOJ Clearance. (Live Scan will be out of pocket before hire.)
Please note that it is an entry level position. HOURLY WAGE will be based on your SKILLS, your EXPERIENCE LEVEL, and other information.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $17.00 per hour
- You will have 10-minute paid Rest Break every 4 hours worked.
- Mileage (in between appointments).
- Drive time (in between appointments).
- Upon your hiring, you will receive $250 bonus in your first paycheck.