Launch Your Career: As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
Copywriters will create compelling website content for globally recognized brands across multiple high-growth industries. You’ll be involved in strategy from start to finish, collaborating across teams to optimize your work for massive audiences. In addition to proving exceptional writing skills, you’ll be challenged to produce a large volume of high-quality work in a fast-paced environment. This challenging position requires a balance of copywriting expertise and strategic thinking, and your success will be based upon your ability to do just that.
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2021 or Summer 2022
- Preferred Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, English, or Journalism
- Balance of copywriting expertise and strategic thinking
- Experience in web copywriting, preferably in direct marketing
- Ability to adapt voice and tone
- Familiarity with SEO best practices
- Working knowledge of AP writing style
- Self-motivated with a track record of success managing multiple projects and deadlines
- So detail-oriented that the the extra word in this sentence is driving you crazy
- Pro-tip: include your online writing samples.
- Work Perks:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.