Launch Your Career: As a Launch cohort member, you will skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Data Analyst, you’ll transform millions of impressions and unstructured data from our digital properties into powerful insights that help us deepen connections between brands and consumers.
- We’re tight-knit, fast-paced and even faster-growing teams working with a large amount of complex data. In this role, you’ll identify new growth opportunities, build powerful visualizations, unearth actionable insights, and help scale one of the world’s most powerful platforms for growing digital businesses.
- Provide strategic insights derived from digital marketing, web event, and sales data to drive decisions about customer experience & marketing investment
- Build compelling visualizations and interactive dashboards that enable us to democratize analytics
- Utilize statistics to identify significance, noise, and correlations in data that improve business performance
- Conduct hands-on, advanced analytics using multiple data sources originating from different applications and different systems
- Build relationships with business teams and data science teams to identify new opportunities for deep analytics on customer behavior and site performance
What We’re Looking For:
- Graduating Winter 2021 or Summer 2022 with a relevant undergraduate degree such as math, statistics, computer science, or systems engineering
- Experience in complex business analysis, digital analysis, or marketing role
- Exposure to visualization tools such as Tableau or Power BI
- Ability to build SQL queries across complex relational databases
- Experience using online and offline customer data to drive targeting & segmentation
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data into actionable insights and communicate recommendations to leadership
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a track record of working well with business stakeholders
- Knowledge of digital attribution and digital analytics is preferred
- Statistical programming knowledge (e.g., R or Python) is preferred
- Work Perks:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
Who We Are:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger – at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact email@example.com.