Launch Your Career
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What’s The Role:
This is a highly visible role with significant impact on a large scale digital media account.
As a Senior Product Analyst Intern at Red Ventures, you’ll develop, execute, and manage strategies in every digital marketing channel that matters, including paid search, organic search, paid social, and email. We’ll give you access to cutting edge technologies and world-class platforms and give you the autonomy to meaningfully impact the bottom line. Deal? (Take the deal.) You’ll also derive strategic insights from our digital marketing, user experience, and customer acquisition data to drive marketing investment and funnel optimization. Why? Because it’s your opportunity to directly impact business P&L.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset*
- Currently enrolled in an accredited and reputable university, pursuing an MBA with intended graduation in Summer 2023
- At least 2-5 years plus of business experience prior to attending a top-tier MBA program
- Strong undergraduate academic performance
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting to senior executives
- Comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data
- Thrive in a fast-paced and often-changing environment
- Highly motivated to solve new problems, learn new skills, and proactively take ownership of impactful projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT – also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
- Bonus Points: experience with SQL, SSAS or other database/analysis packages
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
About Red Ventures:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of digital companies that brings consumers and brands together through powerful, customized online experiences. We use online marketplaces, strategic partnerships and passionate people to unleash transformative digital growth and solve complex problems across a variety of industries.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger – at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.