Launch Your Career
Skip the “entry-level” “grunt-work,” and start making a real impact on Day 1. As part of the Red Ventures Launch program, you’ll find unparalleled opportunities to make a real impact and advance your career – fast.
Already know where you want your career to go? Looking to explore some options first? (“All of the above” is a perfectly valid answer.)
As a portfolio of digital companies, Red Ventures offers the unique opportunity to gain valuable experience across a multitude of roles, teams, and even industries. Our business leaders and mentors are hyper-focused on defining personalized career paths for our talent – setting you up to unlock enormous potential within the first few years of your career.
What’s The Role:
Liaison between business leaders and product engineers to define & deliver proprietary technologies.
As a Senior Product Analyst, you’ll work directly with RV business leaders to identify challenges facing our internal teams and external partners, and you’ll collaborate with our world-class engineering team to develop in-house solutions that drive organizational value.
Using in-house data from our digital businesses, you’ll develop actionable insights and define KPIs, then work directly with engineers to define product features, create product road maps, and bring your ideas to life. You’ll promote product strategy and communicate status, timelines, and goals to broad audiences, including RV senior leaders.
You’ll also learn more about tech than anyone in the history of the world.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong analytical skills + an entrepreneurial mindset*
- Currently enrolled in an accredited and reputable university, pursuing an MBA with intended graduation in Summer 2022
- 2-5 years of business experience prior to attending a top-tier MBA program
- Strong undergraduate academic performance
- Experience building complex operational and financial models, conducting ROI analysis, synthesizing recommendations, and presenting to senior executives
- Comfortable measuring, interpreting, and making real-time decisions based on large volumes of sales and marketing performance data
- Thrive in a fast-paced and often-changing environment
- Highly motivated to solve new problems, learn new skills, and proactively take ownership of impactful projects
- Intellectual curiosity with a desire to work with large data sets and compelling business challenges
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Scrappy, tenacious, and self-motivated
- BUT – also a team player with no ego, a competitive spirit, and great sense of humor
- Passionate about working in a dynamic, fast-paced, performance-driven environment
- A strong desire and commitment to get better every day
- Great sense of humor (yes, it’s worth saying twice)
- Bonus Points: experience with SQL, SSAS or other database/analysis packages
Sound like you? Apply now!
*We put that in bold because we really mean it.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package and a world-class employee experience:
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Untracked PTO and flexible working schedules
- Top medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized meals at our onsite cafes, smoothie bars and coffee bars
- Free onsite fitness classes, premier wellness center, spin studio, basketball court, bowling alley, and yoga studio
- Casual dress code
About Red Ventures:
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of digital companies that brings consumers and brands together through powerful, customized online experiences. We use online marketplaces, strategic partnerships and passionate people to unleash transformative digital growth and solve complex problems across a variety of industries.
At Red Ventures we believe that diversity makes us stronger – at work and in the world. Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications.